Check Visitation Times Now!
- Dress Code:
clothing must not be revealing.
Low-cut tops (no cleavage showing)
Short-shorts or mini skirts
must have shoes on, including children.
with vulgar pictures and/or writing will not be allowed.
CORRECTIONS DEPARTMENT STAFF HAS THE FINAL SAY AS TO WHAT CLOTHING AND BEHAVIOR
IS NOT APPROPRIATE.
- The inmate must add you to their visitation
list prior to any visit. An inmate may add and remove names from this list
the last 2 days of each month.
- Do not contact the jail to be added
to an inmate's list. It is the responsibility of the inmate to notify
you that they have added your name to their visitation list.
- Each adult visitor is allowed to have
two of their own children or two of the inmate’s children under the age of 18 accompany
them. Children must remain seated with the visitor during the visit. Children will
be prohibited from visiting if they cannot behave
- You must be able to produce a valid
and current county, city, state and/or federal picture identification.
- Any violation of the visiting rules
or any inappropriate conduct will cause you to lose visiting privileges.
- No food or drinks are allowed. No cameras
or cell phone usage during visits.
- There is no limit to the number of
inmates you may visit in a day.
- Inmates are only allowed one 20 minute visitation
period per day.
- Multiple visitors must visit together
or split time with other visitors who are visiting the same inmate.
- 3rd Floor Jail (eg. Work Crew and Work
Release) visitors must be checked in for visitation 15 minutes prior to the start
of visitation. Visitors arriving after the check in time will
not be allowed to visit.